The Scorpio sign is the eighth in the list of the different zodiacs. Most of the modern-day astrologers consider Scorpio as a feminine and negative sign. It is one of the water signs along with Cancer and Pisces. As per traditional beliefs this zodiac sign is considered to be ruled by the planet Mars however, modern astrologers believe that the ruling planet of Scorpio is actually Pluto. The zodiac date range of Scorpios is October 23 – November 21.
- The sensitive nature of Scorpions could act as a double-edged sword, since it is very natural for a Scorpion to get hurt quickly. The anger or dissent could be expressed by Scorpions in the form of destructive speech or behavior. In the rage of anger, they don’t fear to make even lifelong enemies.
The Scorpios being intense in nature, negativity is bound to surround these mysterious personalities in their moments of weakness.
- At times the outspokenness of Scorpios might seem to be overly critical for others.
- They could be demanding and unforgiving of the faults present in their fellow colleagues, friends, etc. One of the reasons behind this is that they are not aware of the shortcomings in their own personality.
- Some of the vices of a Scorpion personality are brooding resentment, morbid jealousy, total arrogance, sadistic & aggressive brutality and volatility of temperament.
- The intense nature of Scorpions may force them to take wrong paths which may lead them to sink in extremes of depravity.
- The political extremism and rebellious nature may lead to the Scorpions developing a nature similar to that of an unscrupulous terrorist.